As an entrepreneur, business owner, and father of four, our founder and CEO Kristofer Gray is truly passionate about helping families, and family businesses, to thrive.
Building a successful business often takes years of dedication, hard work, and discipline. What happens when you’re ready to move on? How do you ensure your legacy continues when you are ready to sell or transition out of the business?
Sadly, statistics show that only 30% of businesses survive the transition to the second generation, and only 1/3 of those carry on into the third.
Through proper strategy and a well-structured succession plan, your business can continue long into the future.
During the workshop Kris will offer insights and expertise on a number of topics including:
- Creating a personal exit strategy that benefits you and your family
- When to use, and how to establish a buy-sell agreement
- Building an efficient organizational structure that will lead to a successful transition
- Critical life event plans
- Ideal positioning for retirement
Even if you never plan on selling or transitioning from your business, the workshop’s panel of subject matter experts tax specialists, and financial management experts want to help you make the most of your company.
DATE: Thursday, July 9
LOCATION: Bellevue Downtown Courtyard
COST: AWB members: $35 / Non-members: $45